- We increase access to capital in our community — $1.8 million through the Revolving Loan Fund
- We mobilize resources — $585,000 distributed in COVID-19 relief funds
- We cultivate the power of partnerships — through cross-sector collaboration, IVCanDonate has raised $93,000 for youth programs in the valley
- We support rural artists — through educational and professional programming and partnerships
- We stand prepared for opportunities — Do you have the next great idea? We would like to help make it happen!
IVCanDO relies on the participation of our General Members to shape the direction of our work. Share the IVCanDO membership form with all your friends who care about improving the quality of life in the Illinois Valley.
Take just a moment to become a member or renew your membership with the Illinois Valley Community Development Organization. It is free to join! Please fill out one form for each member of your household 15 and over! Together the Illinois Valley is strong! You may use this form to become a member or renew your existing membership.
Please note: to qualify as a General Member you must reside, be employed, own property, or own a business in the Illinois Valley.
Do you know someone who would make a great member of the IVCanDO Board of Directors? Nominate them by clicking the button below and submitting a simple form. Note: both parties must be current General Members. Nominations must be received 30 days prior to the annual meeting. Current deadline is January 22nd, 2022.